Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I suck at keeping up with this thing now.

So, I have the blogger app on my phone, and I start blogs all the time, but never finish them so I just delete the draft and tell myself, "Oh, I will write another one soon" and it never happens.
I have tons of shit to write about, but I have fucktards that read my shit, and I wish I could block them, yet don't really know how, but at the same time, I couldn't give a shit less what they think about what I write.
I know that I have said it countless times, but I am really trying to make more of an effort to keep up with this. I would say I would try to do at least one post a day, but that probably isn't really going to happen, so I will say at least once a week. Maybe sometimes more, but....

So much has been going on lately, yet right this moment all I can think about is that my baby is becoming a young woman...or has? She started her period for the very first time last night while she was at her dads house, and she didn't tell anybody, so she had to call me from school this morning and of course I went and picked her up and she spent the day with me :-) Ugh, am I really ready for this shit?!?!? Two kids with raging hormones....HELP ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment