Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Death

It seems like the past couple of weeks have been so tragic. I know several people who have been in killed in tragic accidents, and it has had me thinking. Thinking about the what ifs, and so much other stuff.
The one that is bothering me the most is the loss of a very good friend's ex husband. Yes, I said ex. They were married for years, and while I will not blast her person business, I will just simply say that she went through hell with this man. She already had a son when they got together, and he loved that little boy as his own. It is the only dad that boy has ever known. Her son was named after HIM, and they later had 3 beautiful girls together.
When she got the courage to divorce him, it wasn't because she didn't love him anymore. Not at all. In fact, she still loves him, and right now she is devastated, and not only mourning the loss of the father of her children, but a lover and long time friend.
He also was engaged to be remarried in June and has 2 more little boys. My heart hurts for his girlfriend, and those two other babies as well. What is bothering me right now is that there is all this talk on Facebook about donating money to help the girlfriend and their 2 boys out, but nobody is saying shit about my friend and their 4 kids! This bothers the hell out of me, yet I know it is none of my business. I am smart enough to know that death brings out the worst in so many people, and people become greedy. It is crazy.
Like I said, my friend is devastated and she is not wanting to talk to anybody. I am very worried about her.
Please keep this family not named in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. my heart goes out to her as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love you. We have so many great friends who love us and I am far from stupid. My babies will be taken care of. I know what we meant to each other. No one will ever be able to take that away from us.

    ReplyDelete