Monday, October 15, 2012

When it rains, it pours!

Ugh, I know I have been such a slacker, but I have been busy, and I have had a serious case of "brain block" and nothing has looked right after I typed it all out. Lol. Maybe that is my OCD kicking in? Who the hell knows?
What I do now is that the past month has been crazy.

So, I think I may have posted before that I went to work at a private school/day care, right? If not, well, I did. I worked for about 2 weeks I guess. I don't know. Anyway, there was an issue and I asked to have the state come in and do an investigation...ON MYSELF. Reason being, a parent thinks that I did wrong to her child, which the state says I did nothing of the sort! The mother thinks that I pulled a chair out from under her son because he was sleeping and that in turn her banged his head/face on the table, and hurt his back on the chair, and then hurt his bottom when he hit the floor. NONE of this ever happened. I did inform the child that it was too late and that he could not take a nap and that he needed to stand up and walk around and wake up, and let him know that we were going to go outside as soon as everybody was finished with their homework, and cleaning up. When I was standing behind the child and asked him to stand up (as I am rubbing his back trying to encourage him to get up) he flung his chair backwards, while keeping his head on the table. I moved the chair to the side and then he tried to sit back down and obviously landed on the floor. He may have fallen 8 or 9 inches and landed on his bottom. He never hit his head or face, or his back (because there was no chair there for him to hit his back on) and on top of all that, he had a fucking backpack on! When the mom came to pick him up, I informed her as to what had happen and I thought that was the end of it.
WRONG! Another child (who's families are close) told her mom after they left that I had pulled the chair out while he was sleeping and that I was yelling at him. By the next morning after the whole ordeal the mother of the little boy this all supposedly happened to worked it up in her head and made it something that it was not. She showed up the next morning at school demanding that I be fired and that if I was not fired she would call the state and she would have me arrested etc. Of course when I get to work I know nothing about any of this and I am simply asked to write a report about what had happened in my class the day before so I did. 4.5 pages later I ask what this is all about and then I am told and told that there would be an investigation. I was glad to hear that because I knew that I had done nothing wrong. I went home, as I was not allowed to stay at work. My husband said I should have flipped them off and told them to fuck off and that I was going to the bar. lol.Anyway, they called me later that day and asked me if I would come in the next morning for a meeting and I said of course. I went in and had a meeting and was informed that I would not be getting fired over this, but would I be willing to have a meeting with the parent, and in the mean time until everything was settled I would have to work in the nursery from 9-6 and I would not be allowed to be in the halls during any transition times. NO INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHILDREN (other than little babies of course) and I agreed. I went down to the nursery and I could do nothing but think about everything over and over and re-play everything that happen, in my head, thinking maybe I did do something wrong, but I knew that I didn't. My meeting with the parent was at 2:30 so I had a good deal of time to sit and think. The more I thought about it, the more pissed off I got. I am not even going to lie. By the time 2:30 rolled around I was fucking furious, but I was calm on the outside. I thought the meeting was going good...until this bitch calls me a liar, and then as one of my other classes (two year olds) come walking down the hall to go to snack and they see me start calling my name and this fucking bitch says " I wonder what all these other parents would say if they knew that someone like you, who preys on children and harms them, works here?"  Mind you, this child in question is 8 years old, and 3 other kids have been questioned and the only person who thinks that I have harmed this boy is the mother and the other little girl who made up the lie to begin with.
I could handle her calling me a liar, and telling me that in her heart she believes that I pulled the chair out from under her son while he was asleep and thus caused him to get hurt, and then because he was crying from that, that I then picked this child up and threw him on the floor while yelling at him and telling him he was acting like a 2 year old!!! Are you fucking serious?!?! Yep. But I could not handle her telling me that I prey on little kids, and that she would not stop until I was fired!! When the bitch said that, I literally started seeing red, and I knew shit was about to get real...real bad, real fast. The director told me just to go back down to the nursery and I calmly said "no, I will just go home for the day" and I left. She said we would talk later. I knew that if I did not leave that place soon that I would end up beating the fuck out of that lady, and possibly killing her, that is how pissed off I was. I knew that if I did not get out of the parking lot before she came outside that I would either get out of my car and beat her head into the parking lot, or I would run that bitch down. THAT is how pissed off I was.
I went home and I kept replaying the meeting, and then the "solution" to the problem, locking me in the nursery all day and not being allowed to have any contact with other kids, the more pissed off I got. That solution was NOT working for me. I am not a dog and I am not going to be locked in a room all day. That is bullshit! Not happening. Needless to say, I basically quit.
A week or two goes by and they are emailing me, wanting me to go back to work there...with the toddlers and two's, which I would have LOVED, seeing how I had been working with those kids already. My husband was not as excited as I was, and really did not want me going back, and if I did, he did not want me working until 6 every night. I turned the job down.
They called me Thursday of last week and offered me a different job and I took it. I am back at the school, but I am still not allowed contact with the child in question, which is fine by me.
Since all of this, there has been a new center director brought in and she is a total bitch and has a serious ego problem so I do not know how long I will be there. LOL. I do not deal with stupid people very well, not to mention stupid bitches!

Now that I have that off of my chest...

Sometime after midnight on October 10th, my cousin was involved in a one vehicle crash and was life flighted to Hermann Hospital, which for those of you that do not know, is a trauma center in the Houston Medical Center. One of the best in the country. When I was notified the first thing I asked was "Was there anybody else involved and was he drinking, and was he going to be okay?" I asked this because my cousin is an alcoholic and this would not be his first crash DWI/DUI and that concerned me. Not because I am bitch, but after being involved in the EMS field, it is hard to have sympathy for a habitual offender. Maybe I am a bitch, I don't know. Either way, here is 5 days later and this is what I know so far. There was NO drugs or alcohol in his system, nobody else was hurt. He was not wearing a seat belt, traveling at a high rate of speed (at least 85mph) and left the road for no apparent reason. There was a bottle of Vodka in the truck, but like I said, there was NOTHING in his system. They think what happened was that he was detoxing (because he has been saying he was trying to quit drinking) and that triggered a seizure. CPR was performed and he was life flighted. I do not know if they had to use the jaws of life to free him from the truck. He pretty much broke every bone in one of his legs and his ankle is still swollen to do anything with, but they have done surgery to pin his femur and get it out of traction. He has been on a respirator since arriving at that hospital, and has been kept sedated. He did manage to pull the breathing tube out at one point, so they have sedated him even more, I guess. He can respond to some commands. He has woke up a time or two and asked for his mother, and told the doctors that someone needed to call his mother and let her know where he was at, all the while she was right beside him. He is unresponsive on the left side, and they have done an MRI on his neck and head but I am not understanding what the results were of those.
I have been informed to keep anything off of FaceBook, (not that I was posting that he was drunk or anything of the sort, just asking for prayers and letting other family members know what is going on, minus the details, but whatever. It is what it is I guess, but I am posting it here and really don't care what anybody says. It is not like all of my family reads this thing anyway.

On October 11th, another cousin of mine was involved in a wreck on his way home from work. He works nights so his wreck happened during the early morning as well, just not as early. He drives a Jeep and was hit on the side, by a kid driving to school. Thank God my cousin is alright and was able to climb out of his Jeep (that rolled over) and his wife and daughters were not with him.

This could have been very bad, but he must have had an angel on his shoulder! Like I said, he managed to get out through the passenger side door and walked away. Went to the local ER with some road rash on his arm, and I am sure a lot of muscle soreness. I don't know if you can see the fluid stuff on the ground, but I will tell you, if it had been me driving, that would be URINE because I would have pissed all over myself!!!

NOW, I think I have gotten the bad stuff out of the way, I will move on.

Dawson is really loving football and is still making all A's and taking all Pre-AP classes and is in the gifted and talented. Aside from his shitty attitude, I could not be proud. He plays 1st string Offense and Defense. I will probably get laughed at, seeing that I love to watch football, but know absolutely nothing about it, but he plays the "blind side" and some other position. I can not think of it right now. lol.
He also just turned 13 Saturday. That means I am getting old, damnit! I have a shitty attitude teenager. Oh boy, I am so excited.

Keigan is doing good, but she is not going to go above and beyond in school. She is too much like her momma, sadly. She is playing fall ball softball and she has a shitty coach, and she is not happy about that, but then at the same time, she does get lazy with her softball. I don't know. She loves it though and does not want to give up, so we will continue to watch her play.

I have not been taking too many pictures lately, and I keep telling myself, I need to take a picture or two every single day, but I just don't do it. I did however have a chance to go take some maternity photos of a close friend of mine. As much as I enjoyed it, I will not even try to lie, it was miserable during the shoot. Here are a few of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment