Monday, October 1, 2012

Where do I start?

Well, it has been a while, and I have no clue how to start this post, so I will just back up to the point of.....WE MOVED OUT OF THE TRAILER HOOD!!! Yay.

Now we are living in a nice 2 story brick house....that does not have a fucking bathroom down stairs! Who the hell builds a 2 story house and not only makes all the bedrooms up stairs, but doesn't put a damn toilet down stairs? A man. A fucking idiot man. Yep, I said that.

Besides the fact with the bathroom, and the once was nice, but now that she has us by the pocketbook for at least a year, turned major bitch, manager lady of the house, we are loving it. The kids love it, and they love their new schools. Dawson, the oldest is playing is first year ever of football and he has made the A team. There is A and B for those that may not know. Shh, don't tell anybody, but the team does not appear to be all that good. They have played 2 games and 1 scrimmage and well, they have not came close to winning yet. We shall see if they get any better.

Keigan is playing fallball softball and she likes it, but appears to be very bored with the position they have her playing, which is center field. She played for 3 years already and has never played outfield, so this is boring to her I think.

The dogs seem to have adjusted quite well at the new place too. They have a huge back yard to play in, and get locked in sometimes when we leave.


I had gone to work at a daycare/private school place, but some serious issues came up with that, and I will get to that, but it will probably be tomorrow. Tonight I am just too sleepy to fool with it. It is  a long story and I get mad and upset every time I think about it.

Anyway, hope everybody has been doing good!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment