Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blah blah blah

I have absolutely NOTHING to really write about, but I am bored to death. The hubs is home, and one kid. I have a ton of shit I could be doing, but ugh, who wants to do house work everyday? NOT this girl!

I would rather be on a cruise somewhere. The Bahamas sound fantastic. Maybe one day, if only in my dreams.

I could go to the beach, but it's kinda late in the day for that, and my beach friends are at work.

Wish I had a job.

This nasty weather needs to hurry up and move out. Friday evening I have a meeting for the SteakOff Committee, and then the actual SteakOff is Saturday. I'm pretty excited about this event. This is the 3rd year for the event, and the 2nd year I have been on the committee. It is for the Pasadena Rodeo, and it is basically a tailgate party, and the team that cooks the best steak wins 500 dollars! Exciting huh? I think so...

Other than that, there is not a lot going on, other than baseball practice for the boy. I think his games start next week, and if they lose 2 games, they are out. If they win 4 games, then they advance to  the next round. Can they win  the games needed? Yes. Will they? probably not. lol. I know, that sounds horrible, but I am only telling the truth.

Guess I will start saving my pennies too, so that we can plan a mini vacay with our beach friends. We are wanting to go float the river. New Braunfels, or Garner, either one will be fine with us. We shall see how it all goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment