Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's almost Monday!!!!

Tomorrow is Monday and I am so excited. I am so ready to go take this private photography lesson! I have had more than just a couple of people ask me about taking pictures for them and it makes me feel so good. I know I can take some good pictures, sometimes, but I honestly am so critical of myself most of the time, that I never would have thought that this many people would want me taking their family pictures. lol. I am not even a real photographer...yet. Or am I? Who is to say that I am or not? I guess myself? I dunno.

Anyway, I hope people keep wanting me to take their pictures, and I hope one day (soon) that I will actually consider myself to be a photographer, and that I will eventually quit selling myself short. That I will reach a point that I am not scared or worried to tell someone a direct price for X amount of shots/prints or whatever.

Until tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment