http://myworldaccordingtomeii.blogspot.com. I honestly have NO clue what this means, nor how I am really suppose to do whatever it is telling me to do, but it is still cool all the same. I will do my best to follow these directions, and well, if I fail, sorry, but the upside to that would be that probably not many people will know any different, as I am not sure how many people actually read this, but here goes nothing.....
The rules are as follows:
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What would you most like to change about yourself? Part of me wants to say that I would change NOTHING about myself because that is what makes me, ME, but at the same, I can think of so many things that I would change. I think the first thing I would change would be my habits. Smoking, eating unhealthy, and of course, I would love to drop all the weight that I have gained since having children. Ugh...and I thought I was morbidly obese back then. What I wouldn't give to be that size 9 again.
2. What's your theme song? I do not know that I could narrow it down to just one song. Music a huge part of my daily life, and just about every song fits some aspect of my life, and just about every song is my "favorite."
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain? I hate to live in the past therefore I don't really like these kinds of questions, but there are only 2 regrets (because that is basically what the question is asking) that I have they are the fact that the last thing I ever said to my grandfather was to leave me alone and don't talk to me anymore, and then I woke the next morning to find that he passed away in the middle of the night due to a massive heart attack, and the second would be that I never told either one of my parents, but mostly my mom, that I loved them. I did on rare occasions, but never on a daily basis.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of? Hmm. I don't know. Part me sometimes wishes I was alive back in the "Gone With the Wind" days, when all the women wore those beautiful dresses, but I have to say, being born in 1978 and growing up in the 80's and 90's was great too. Great music in those days.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy? Probably my "boom box" back then. I never toted it around on my shoulder (haha) but I did tote that thing around. I was always listening to music and of course we did not have iPods back then. I have a lot of great memories that involve the good ol boom box, and just music in general.
6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore? I will be the first to admit that I am LAZY, with a double capital L. I spend entirely too much time on this life sucking computer, but I do still have to clean house, at least once a month. Of everything that has to be done, vacuuming is my favorite, and I will also admit that I absolutely love to vacuum. (I just don't do it enough, and I was just kidding about the once a month thing)
7. Do you Twitter? I honestly probably have 4 or 5 twitter accounts (because I can never remember how to get into the last one that I set up, but NO, I do not tweet. I do Facebook though. lol
8. Any goals? Umm, yes, of course I have goals. I do not make all of them public information, nor do I put a timeline on them. I think that is just setting your self up for epic failure.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time? Negative. I actually drank my first one not too long ago at the ripe ol age of 34.
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in? I had an 80 something Honda Prelude. My friend and I called it the Silver Bullet. That car was a piece of shit, and as ugly as a 3 tittied witch. However, it got us all over Gods creation, 87 million times. We did not work for the most part, and our parents did not give us gas money (or cigarette money) but the car ALWAYS had a full tank of gas, and we ALWAYS had those nasty cigarettes. Oh to be 18 and carefree again. lol
Now, I think this is where I am suppose to award this little doohicky to other bloggers that I love to read, but I am going to do the same as gossip_girl. If you want to see who I follow, I think you can click on "view my complete profile" and see it there. If not, that must have been something that I deleted off of my blog by accident and now I have NO damn clue how to get it back. I told you, I am BLOGTARDED.
Changing up the way that this is
going to be given. Anyone who leaves a comment is being given this
Sunshine Award!!!! Don't forget to copy and paste it to your blog!