Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reality TV

I will admit, I am a reality tv junkie. I would rather watch this, than just about anything else on tv. Don't get me wrong, it is not all I watch. I watch Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Army Wives. The rest of the time, if I am watching tv, it is some sort of reality show. Teen Mom, or 16 and Pregnant. Why those shows I have NO clue. I am 34 and have 2 kids already and don't plan on having anymore.
I also watch all of the LockUp shows, and I have watched enough First 48 to kill an army and not get caught. (that is a joke) I would not really kill anybody.
I don't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorett anymore though. Those shows just really piss me off. Why? Because you never see any of the women on there that don't really look like models. It's like they only look for the skinny model types. Not that I am complaining because I would want to go on the show. I am happily married to a man that is greater than I could ever even dream of. It just sends a message to me that ABC (which is owned by Disney which in itself gives girls a false idea of what love and life are all about) doesn't think that women who are a little over weight, or may not be a bombshell, deserve to find love, in whatever means they can. Make any sense? I hope so.

My favorite show is Big Brother! Oh how I would LOVE to go on this show. I would not even go with the hopes of winning, because I know my mouth would get me kicked out long before the end of the show. lol. I have no filter for the most part. I like it that way, because I like to be just as surprised as everybody else by what comes out of my mouth. Not to mention, my mouth goes faster than my brain.
Now, this year on Survivor there was that guy Russell Hantz and his brother Willie is on BB?!? I think it is some sort of conspiracy from CBS, but who the hell am I say? These two clowns are from a small town (that I just moved from) called Dayton, Texas. NOTHING exciting happens in this town, and 3 people from this hell hole have been on reality shows. There was a lady who I actually know/meet through Boy Scouts was on Wife Swap.
How do they go about picking these people?


7 comments:

  1. New follower from the hop.... Love your points of view. I watch them bc of the drama between each other.. In other words my a$$ is nosey.... HAHAHA!
    <3,
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i, too, love reality shows, deezy... survivor is a huge favorite.. and there is a new one coming out called NYMed (following doctors in a hospital)... i am an grey's anatomy fan, so i think this might be fun to watch...

    thanks for stopping by my blog, and following.. right back at you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new one?? Why have I not seen or heard about this? lol. When? What network?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a reality tv junkie. I m addicted and somewhat ashamed of the shit that I spend my time watching....so bad, but SO good! Stopping by from the TGIF blog hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am already a fan or yours :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God, a kindred spirit. I too confess to being a reality TV show junkie, the more train wrecks they produce the better I like them. I am now anxiously awaiting "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo", one of the most hillbilly acting, dumbest families to ever come out of Toddlers and Tiaras'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so not looking forward to seeing the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" show. I am not a fan of Toddlers and Tiaras either. lol. That show gets me so worked up, I just end up screaming at the mothers and sadly, sometimes wanting to kick those kids' teeth right out of their mouths. That is HORRIBLE, I know. I just can not help it. lol.
    I did find NY MED and I love the show. I am sure it will not be a long running show, as most medical realities aren't, and that pisses me off too!
    I did start watching a new one called "3" and so far I think I like it. It is one of those "single-looking-for-real-true-love" shows, but this is one of the better ones that I have seen.

    ReplyDelete